seeking a room or flatshare

Moderator: Глобални Модератори

eren_can

seeking a room or flatshare

Post by eren_can » 12 Jun 2014, 11:34

Hello,

If there's anyone out there who's looking for a flatmate in Sofia, I might be interested. I don't want a shared bedroom. I'm searching for a single room to rent for myself only. It must be a good neighborhood. I expect the common areas to be clean and neat. Don't care about your personal area. I can afford the rent and do my payments on time without making trouble. I expect the same decency in return.

I'm a 24years old expat who has been living in Sofia for nearly 3 years. I work as a software developer in mladost.

I've been living alone for long enough to be calm and clean. I don't do house parties, I don't pre-drink before going out and I don't play loud music. So, you won't see me messed up or in anywise disturbing. On the other hand, I'm not so easily disturbed. I don't mind if you host someone, or your friends or boyfriends coming over, or play music etc. I don't have sleep issues at all. But there's of course a line not to cross. The only thing I worry about is that I like my bathroom and kitchen clean :) That's the reason I've always preferred to be live alone.

Anyway. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Eren CAN